Saturday, February 14, 2015

Take Two

So it happened again I shit you not.

Okay let me clarify what I mean. I don't mean another girl blew up on me at a drug bust. I mean another person blew up from the inside with no discernible cause, thankfully I wasn't in front of them this time. We got a call from the house maid of some old rich bastard who was freaking out because she claimed the old guy shot himself in the head. Well specifically she said she opened up his bedroom door and immediately got "a smell like a dying animal but stronger". She then said that she "stepped in and saw his body propped up, back facing her and a big red blood splatter all over the opposing wall." It wasn't until we finally got there we learn the much stranger truth, this old man's chest ruptured just like that poor girl from a few days ago. We took him down to the morgue to be examined because at the point when two people completely unrelated, hell practically opposites, both decide to just go boom we start to suspect something else is going on.

Now that we have people examining the bodies we might be able to get some kind of clear answer about what happened. I refuse to believe there isn't a perfectly logically answer for this. People don't just blow up like that, that isn't something that happens in the real world. I'll be updating this blog to gather my thoughts on the matter, also to appease my therapist who thinks I should keep writing out my feelings now that it's happened again. She doesn't want me to start reliving it all or something. She's a sweet girl, but she worries to much about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment